“AEDP is the attachment-based experiential psychotherapy model par excellence ….the best relational, experiential therapy I know of.”
~ Richard Harrison. Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor, University of British Columbia
This course is intended for clinicians interested in AEDP as a healing-oriented, transformation-based therapeutic model, in its transformational theory and phenomenology, and in exploring AEDP’s unique contributions to the treatment of attachment trauma. We also seek to undo the clinician’s aloneness by working to foster a vibrant community of like-minded and like-hearted others.
It is the vision of the course to bring together clinicians from different perspectives who share an interest in AEDP specifically and/or in dynamic-experiential work in general, but who also each bring his or her own very special expertise, interest and experiences. In this way, not only will the course be exciting and enlivening, but AEDP will continue to grow, be enriched and enhanced by being in communication, or dyadic coordination with these other lodes of knowledge and wisdom.
This course is a requirement for, and the recommended first step to, AEDP Certification.
Click here to learn more about the AEDP Immersion course.
Current and Upcoming Immersion Courses
AEDP Immersion Course, November, 2017: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
AEDP Immersion Course, March 2018: Metro NYC (Rye), NY, USA
What other clinicians have to say:
“This was an amazing training for me, very informative, both with a theoretical and practical focus, simply transformational.“
~ Petra Amrani, PhD
needs to be heard near and far
“It’s a thrill to see you work. Your powerful message that there is potential for transformance in every moment with a client needs to be heard near and far.“
~ Ann Weiser Cornell, PhD
a powerful intervention
“This course was fantastic. Diana Fosha’s model elegantly integrates important elements
of several major psychotherapeutic traditions. The model, tapes of sessions, and discussions were extremely moving and meaningful. Minute-to-minute tracking of the experience between client and therapist is a powerful intervention.”
~ Lynn Simon, LCSW
Immersion Courses 2017 & Beyond
More AEDP Immersion Courses are being planned for 2017 and beyond. Fill out this form to get announcements about our upcoming Immersion Courses.
Past Immersion Courses
- AEDP Immersion Course 2017 - Rome, Italy
- AEDP Immersion Course 2017-Denver, CO
- AEDP Immersion Course 2017 - Vancouver, BC
- AEDP Immersion Course • 2016 • Herzliya, Israel
- Immersion Course • 2016 • Rome, Italy
- Immersion Course • 2016 • New York City
- Immersion Course • 2016 • Durham, North Carolina
- Advanced Immersion Course • 2015 • Hong Kong
- Immersion Course • 2015 • Shanghai, China
- Immersion Course • 2015 • Europe
- Immersion Course • 2015 • West Coast
- Immersion Course • 2015 • East Coast
- Immersion Course • 2014 • Vancouver
- Immersion Course • 2013 • East Coast
- Immersion Course • 2013 • West Coast